Occupy Wall Street Protester Delivers Statement To Obama (PHOTOS)
The text of the Occupy protesters’ message:“Mr. President: Over 4000 peaceful protesters have been arrested. While banksters continue to destroy the
Americaneconomy with impunity. You must stop the assault on our 1st amendment rights. Your silence sends a message that police brutality is acceptable. Banks got bailed out. We got sold out.”
Cool, but why don’t you highlight the fact that those banks got bailouts on his watch?
Its like the Occupy Movement is always a little closer to hitting the mark and then….miss.
This post has 18 notes.
- elrincondeoshiris likes this
- karenmz reblogged this from dumbluur
- j-jonah-is-a-smashing-whale reblogged this from kaeguri
- progressiveblogic likes this
- littlearrows-ofdesire likes this
- kaeguri reblogged this from tumblrtribune
- siriousness reblogged this from endquestionmark
roxygen reblogged this from tumblrtribune and added:
Cool, but why don’t you highlight the fact that those banks got bailouts on his watch? Its like the Occupy Movement is...
- endquestionmark likes this
- joebaggadonuts reblogged this from tumblrtribune
- joebaggadonuts likes this
- tumblrtribune posted this