I really don’t feel like jumping into a gun debate because most of my followers are of the opposite mind, but I’ll say this much.
I highly doubt that Democrats will do anything serious to push gun control because its an election year. Duplicitous maybe, but it would not be a wise calculation for them.
This post has 9 notes.
- dendroica said: The national party hasn’t shown much interest in gun control since the 90s, though its more liberal members (esp. in the northeast) still favor it. I doubt any new federal restrictions will be passed.
- tmihijabi likes this
- becauseithinktoomuch likes this
- fireintheheart said: Very very very true unfortunately. It’s been like that for a while :/
- laffytaffygaddafi likes this
- neightkelly said: Please jump into the gun debate
- neightkelly likes this
- realfakescientist said: yep, regardless of which side you are on, they wouldn’t dare.
- roxygen posted this