I need clean up this blog. The bad thing about having had the same blog for some time is that whenever your posts are less far flung, you don’t need to establish as much context and people generally get your stance on a basis of precedent. With time posts sort of make their way to the far reaches of the blogging solar system and then someone tries to correct you on the most obviously stupid crap.
Two years later someone has to let you know that apples aren’t oranges and they may confuse you for a neocon. Its just bad, haha.
This post has 10 notes.
- salaamyasalaam reblogged this from roxygen
- obliquecity said: you just can’t win on tumblr, Roxanne, you just—you just can’t :’(
- salaamyasalaam likes this
- asuperfluousman likes this
- anarchei said: Still, it is useful to have that stuff there to show how you have changed over time. If people are going to ignore dates on posts and the fact that people change over time, that’s not really your problem.
- anarchei likes this
- obliquecity likes this
- tamghrabit likes this
- roxygen posted this