A bad thing about some “political activism” is that its too easy for many people to swallow whatever rather subjective political content a handful of people put out.
People harp on reductionist arguments, yet its a really effective way of getting a stance out there - which is just what most are going for.
This post has 8 notes.
- moralesja likes this
- becauseithinktoomuch likes this
- basedspooner reblogged this from greeniskindofwhorish
- lillabet likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish reblogged this from roxygen
- greeniskindofwhorish likes this
- thisrowrownono likes this
- roxygen posted this