I need to have a mini Facebook etiquette talk with one or two people. I also skirt a fine line with stuff I post or allow to be posted, but sometimes I post innocent statuses only to wince at comments later. I don’t like censoring but sometimes I wonder what people are thinking whenever they post certain stuff, especially people who know my background and how I feel about things. I would argue it out like I used to, but that’s also a risk.
That’s why I don’t use Facebook as much, let alone add many people. Despite precautions I try to take, one person always does something stupid and potentially damaging if the wrong person sees it.
This post has 9 notes.
- mouhamed-alaadin said: facebook is sucks
- tamghrabit likes this
- taskeatorange likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish likes this
- dfrezh said: A few years ago I had hundreds of “friends” who consisted of people I hadn’t talked to in years or whom I had only met once. I deleted everyone except closer friends and family and have found my experience to be much more improved.
- antieverythingism likes this
- tmihijabi likes this
- dfrezh likes this
- formerlybarbreyryswells likes this
- roxygen posted this