Not too far from my hometown. Cooper’s Rocks, West Virginia. It tests my tolerance for heights.
This post has 13 notes.
- ft3nney reblogged this from roxygen
- almost-heavenly reblogged this from roxygen
- ronyth likes this
- muslimrave likes this
- sixthlion likes this
- seinedoll likes this
- praeliator reblogged this from roxygen
- imnomuslimsuperman said: wow
- bintrushd likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish said: Gorgeous! I once hiked up to about this height, which is big for a flatlander and I’m terrified of heights. Of course, three people sprained their ankles on the way down!
- becauseithinktoomuch likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish likes this
- wapeii said: It looks beautiful.
- wapeii likes this
- neightkelly likes this
- roxygen posted this