American food contains a lot of melted cheese.
They put melted cheese in traditional Amish dishes, Americanized Italian food, Americanized Latin American food, noodles, sandwiches, fried things and even some breakfast things. I think that American versions of Asian (like my broad classifications?) food may be the exception to the rule if you don’t count those fried crab things (Americanized Chinese).
Melted cheese is an integral part of the American diet. Its really weird if you think about it. Its everywhere and even if a dish doesn’t call for it, someone on the Internet will think of a way to douse it in melted cheese.
Cheese. What’s worse is its often that half vegetable oil cheese because it makes for a better melt factor.
This post has 14 notes.
- ashlita likes this
- purplefigtree likes this
- comingupwurlsisnotmything likes this
- haralambros likes this
- slickerthanrick likes this
- slickerthanrick said: lol oh god, I love cheese so much though.
- seinedoll said: Thanks for adding “Americanised” before Italian food. It’s so crucial.
- larakat likes this
- caviarcoochi reblogged this from roxygen
- heartbreaksandwich likes this
- companion-to-owls reblogged this from roxygen
- roxygen posted this