Marriage is a heavy subject, but if I were to marry someone with absolutely no sense of humor or a really crappy one, they would probably kill me within a month of living together.
You can’t deal with men of any relation in a domestic situation without some snark. Its almost impossible not to. A mutual understanding of humor is really underrated in its importance.
This post has 20 notes.
- wapeii reblogged this from roxygen
- larakat likes this
- sixthlion likes this
- lotusflor reblogged this from ladyurduja
- saytuun likes this
- arabmind reblogged this from roxygen
- arabmind likes this
- nadianeptura likes this
- ladyurduja reblogged this from roxygen
- greeniskindofwhorish likes this
- tmihijabi likes this
- commonright likes this
- erraticintrovert reblogged this from roxygen
- seinedoll said: Pick a Moroccan guy and you won’t have that problem haha
- proustianblues likes this
- honeymanifesto said: Same. I’m obscenely sarcastic. Not many people understand that and it’s so important that the person I end up marrying either understands and relates, or just at least lets me be lol
- lillabet likes this
- mademoisellealiyah likes this
- roxygen posted this