People who say that they don’t have an accent make me grind my teeth.
Everyone has an accent.
We suppress and elongate vowels differently.
Yes, you do have an accent.
This post has 10 notes.
- arrhythmiaa likes this
- alchemiya said: I beg to differ. Some of us speak the Queen’s English, here in Londonistan-huzzah!
- imgayitsok likes this
- imnomuslimsuperman said: Vat you talking yah?
- saytuun likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish said: NO, I DON’T. I’M MIDWESTERN GARSH DERN IT!
- thepeacefulterrorist reblogged this from roxygen
- thepeacefulterrorist likes this
- roxygen posted this