Vandals have spray-painted anti-Christian graffiti on the main door of a Franciscan monastery outside Jerusalem, Church officials have said.
Photographs published online showed blue graffiti denigrating Jesus at the Convent of Saint Francis on Mount Zion.
Also spray-painted on the door were the words “price tag”.
Jewish settlers and extremists have been carrying out so-called “price-tag” attacks in retaliation for Israeli government curbs on settlement growth.
This post has 9 notes.
- shamulan likes this
- wapeii reblogged this from roxygen
- moskas reblogged this from roxygen
- versaria reblogged this from roxygen
- verbalresistance likes this
- haramgirls said: There needs to be more coverage of this shit.
- hummussexual likes this
- roxygen posted this