I wonder if I am really good at anticipating growing distance between another person and me, of if I’m just really good at inadvertently creating distance between another person and me.
This post has 9 notes.
- seineee said: Communication is key as we say
- ronyth likes this
- cynicallyjaded said: Probably both? In some cases I think you would do it subconsciously when the relationship becomes tedious or unnecessarily taxing, and in other cases you accurately preceive those same tendencies in others towards you.
- afgham likes this
- le-kismet said: I’ve often wondered this! I haven’t found an answer to the question but it’s good to know I’m not the only one thinking about it
- haralambros likes this
- thenorthafrican likes this
- angrycatsandgirls likes this
- roxygen posted this