What’s really sad is that a mixture of politics and social norms have boiled down to two really depressing scenarios:
- settling on the broadest identity possible for the sake of diplomacy and effective mobilization for political gain
- trying to become absurdly unique and explaining uniqueness by hyphenating about a dozen broad identities into one
This post has 11 notes.
- basedceerex reblogged this from vexedstressedboredtodeath
- vexedstressedboredtodeath reblogged this from asuperfluousman
- sixthlion likes this
- tmihijabi likes this
- racheldotgov likes this
- asuperfluousman reblogged this from roxygen
- asuperfluousman likes this
- moralesja likes this
- slickerthanrick likes this
- farsan likes this
- loohn said: im diff and unique!
- roxygen posted this