Your experience as an individual has more bearing on your worldview than anything.
Your reaction to that experience and your sense of belonging or lack thereof in collective groups is generally how it perpetuates itself.
This post has 20 notes.
- theblackquartz likes this
- professorjoke likes this
the-liberty-republican reblogged this from roxygen and added:
No, I went to reblog your response to me and lo and behold you had deleted it. Nice try.
- youthful-wisdom reblogged this from roxygen
- basednkrumah likes this
roxygen reblogged this from the-liberty-republican and added:
No one’s bugging you, you physically went to my blog and reblogged this after you threw out a post that was clearly...
- sekx likes this
- dnarmi reblogged this from roxygen
- fala7idreams likes this
- moralesja said: I don’t know if you know about this, but you should check out System Justification Theory. It evolved from Cognitive Dissonance Theory and the Just World Theory. Just figured you might be interested in it.
- thepathofabeliever likes this
- abduramen likes this
- moralesja likes this
- afgham reblogged this from roxygen
- afgham likes this
- basugasu-bakuhatsu likes this
- ziriam likes this
- zzzayan likes this
- greeniskindofwhorish likes this
- roxygen posted this