The relationship of religion to the public sphere in the US is different in its own rite; difficult to describe even.
This post has 26 notes.
- moralesja likes this
- jasm1nii likes this
- rajpreetbrar likes this
- afgham reblogged this from roxygen
- afgham likes this
- m-iro reblogged this from thecheekylibertarian and added:
The UU Church was a merger of two Christian sects, and while it may be quite removed from what it once was, it’s still...
- johinza likes this
- dialectic reblogged this from silktiesandshowingthighs and added:
I didn’t say it should. Don’t twist my words. Don’t misconstrue what I am saying. I am simply pointing out that Atheists...
- thecheekylibertarian reblogged this from lalibertarienne and added:
Hahahaha “utilitarian universalist”.UTILITARIAN UNIVERSALIST.And ‘UNItarian universalism’ isn’t synonymous with...
- lalibertarienne reblogged this from silktiesandshowingthighs and added:
Pretty much this. I don’t think your religious preference determines how you are going to vote and if it does, then GTFO
- silktiesandshowingthighs reblogged this from dialectic and added:
I think the point she’s making is that it has nothing to do with someone’s religion whether they’re a good politician or...
- 50shadesofblaugrana likes this
- vivre-amour-rie likes this
- j-aaneman reblogged this from roxygen
- ziriam likes this
- iggymogo likes this
- shaazaa reblogged this from roxygen
- professorjoke likes this
- professorjoke reblogged this from roxygen
- becauseithinktoomuch likes this
- roxygen posted this